What Damage Can Result from a Broken Sink Fixture in Your Los Angeles Cafe?
SERVPRO knows how serious a bathroom leak can take over your Los Angeles Cafe. Call us today, we can have you back up and running in no time.
Our SERVPRO team can respond quickly to water losses, helping to begin repairs, restoration, and recovery efforts as soon as possible.
With a steady flow of patrons coming into your Los Angeles cafe every day, unexpected loss incidents like a broken fixture in one bathroom can be destructive. Not only can shutting your doors harm your reputation, but it can also make it more challenging to open them again after restoration and recovery. Choosing a team like SERVPRO is choosing a fast and reliable response to these water emergencies to ensure that the appropriate steps get taken immediately to recover the damage.
Because the bathrooms are directly connected to your building's main floor where customers gather and enjoy their coffee, water restoration in your Los Angeles cafe must begin immediately. You cannot stall the progress of migrating water without the appropriate equipment and expertise, and that is why securing our professionals right away can help. In many situations, we can offer thorough drying and recovery solutions in contained areas to allow you to continue operating at a limited capacity while restoration continues.
Should Repairs Happen Right Away?
There is no mistaking the damage that migrating water can do, especially to the structural elements immediately surrounding a water loss' origin point. Fortunately, with a team of in-house contractors at our command, we can offer restoration and repair solutions for properties. The assessment of your property can happen alongside mitigation and the installation of containment barriers, allowing you to continue serving your customers throughout even the earliest stages of restoration. Our contractors can help in several ways after a water loss beginning in the bathroom, including:
- Replace broken plumbing
- Repair damaged fixtures
- Begin controlled demolition
What Is Troublesome About Standing Water?
Substantial water loss incidents can be made even worse by the presence of standing water. This pooling on the surface can spread quickly into neighboring spaces like the main floor of your cafe. Migrating loss effects can be threatening to your customers, making it vital to address these situations before they infiltrate communal areas where your patrons gather. There are multiple concerns with standing water and its effect on the exposed materials around it. Some of these include:
- Saturation – The absorption of water into specific sensitive materials such as carpeted floors, wood plank flooring, or furniture and cabinetry around preparation areas in your cafe can have permanently damaging effects.
- Migration – The spread and severity of water loss effects vary from one location to the next, but failure to address standing water from the bathroom can lead to these same issues and more heavily trafficked areas of your business.
- Structural Deterioration – The presence of water trapped in specific materials like drywall and wood flooring can lead to deterioration and degradation. There is a finite timeline to address these concerns with the appropriate drying tools.
Can Water Move to Inaccessible Areas?
Knowing where water migration has occurred, and the path that it continues to take throughout the property can allow our technicians to get ahead of this evolving threat. When the water reaches inaccessible areas, we must utilize specialty drying tools to promote evaporation once extraction efforts become more challenging. Water trapped within flooring systems can often get overlooked without the appropriate technologies to determine where migration has happened. We can breakdown the recovery of engineered wood flooring and hardwoods into three phases:
- Surface Moisture Meter - We utilize moisture meters to identify moisture pockets and dampness within structural elements like flooring and subflooring materials.
- Floor Mat Drying Systems - When water gets located within these materials, it is possible to remove this moisture with our floor drying mats positioned appropriately throughout the structure.
- Controlled Demolition - When physical damage exists in the flooring after prolonged exposure to moisture, the only solution is controlled demolition. We can perform this within our containment area to reduce cross-contamination and any other detrimental effect on your customers.
What Materials and Fixtures Require Replacement?
Many structural elements and fixtures exist within the bathrooms of your cafe. As you look to upkeep the appearance and aesthetic qualities of these necessary facilities, you can recognize how quickly elements like vanities and flooring might become too compromised to preserve. Many of the vanities used in even commercial applications are a particleboard construct, which can be overly sensitive to water absorption. In many situations, it is more cost-effective to remove it and replace this structural fixture rather than to attempt to dry it.
Water loss incidents can happen without notice and spread rapidly through your business. Our SERVPRO of Silver Lake / Echo Park team can help with the fast response featuring experienced professionals and efficient recovery tools. Give us a call today at (213) 628-2000.
How Do I Clean My Walls After a Fire?
You can contact our professionals 24/7. Our fire damage experts are trained in fire & smoke restoration, odor control, upholstery and fabric cleaning.
SERVPRO Uses Various Techniques and Products to Clean Your Los Angeles Home
After a fire in your Los Angeles house, the two most significant issues you face are cleaning and deodorization. Cleaning each item and surface within your home presents a unique challenge depending on its composition and the type of fire and the kind of residue coating each surface. Most homes have different surfaces as wall coverings, such as wallpaper and tile in the bathroom and kitchen. Our trained restoration specialists access the damage to your walls and design a plan to clean your walls properly.
Can I Save My Wallpaper?
SERVPRO Uses Dry Cleaning Methods to Clean Wallpaper
It may be possible to clean fire damaged walls depending on the type of fire, residue, and kind of wallpaper. If your Los Angeles fire produced dry residue instead of greasy, our trained professionals could use a dry-cleaning sponge to remove residue from your wallpaper. Paper wallpaper tends to absorb cleaning agents due to their porous nature. Vinyl wallpaper has a protective layer, allowing technicians to use water mixed with our Wall and Surface Cleaner and rinse with our specially formulated Wall Rinse.
How do Technicians Clean Tile?
- They take into consideration the type of tile, ceramic, plastic, or painted.
- Ceramic tiles tend to be easier to clean since they are less porous.
- Plastic tiles often attract and absorb excessive residue.
- Technicians carefully scrub painted tiles, so they do not ruin their texture.
- They inspect to see if cracks or porous grout absorbed additional residues.
- Technicians use a strong acidic cleaner such as Tile and Grout Cleaner or bleach to attack grout stains.
For assistance cleaning your home after a fire, contact SERVPRO of Silver Lake / Echo Park at (213) 628-2000. We make it "Like it never even happened."
Find more information about Los Angeles.
Where Can I Find Professional Water Extraction Services in Los Angeles?
“Like it never even happened.”
SERVPRO Specializes in the Latest Technologies for Water Extraction Standing in Los Angeles
In the Greater Los Angeles area, many homes can suffer from structural problems. Whether a condo or a large house, water can cause issues for property owners.
Water damage in your home is one of the most frustrating and destructive problems that you can face as a homeowner. Responding quickly to solve this problem is a critical step in preventing permanent structural and component damage. SERVPRO provides industry-leading water extraction services in Los Angeles.
My Sewer Backed Up, Will That Smell Ever Leave My House?
Sewer Water Contains Hydrogen Sulfide
When sewer water is present, it is crucial to extract the sewer water as soon as possible by pumping, draining, and even mopping it out of your house. You may also need to remove all of the grime and debris from all contact surfaces and wash everything down with hot water and detergent. The process is often quite invasive and too repulsive for most homeowners; therefore, they opt for professional services such as SERVPRO that specialize in biohazard cleanup. Remember: Certified SERVPRO Cleaned for a safe and secure result.
What Are Some Other Things I Should Consider After The Job is Done?
• Structural Damage: Anytime standing water is present regardless of time, it poses a risk to structural members of your house. Framing and bottom sill plates should be inspected for damage to ensure the wood is still structurally sound after a large amount of water has wicked into the materials.
• Component Damage: Residential housing components that should be inspected and serviced include boilers, HVAC systems, heaters (electrical, natural gas, and fuel oil), fireplaces, insulation, drywall, trim, plumbing, and electrical systems.
• Removing Damaged Items: If your home has been subjected to standing water of any nature, removing damaged items such as carpets, drywall, insulation, and damaged framing members is the recommended approach to guarantee your family’s health and ensure the structural integrity of your home. SERVPRO strives to restore and not replace water damaged elements whenever possible.
If you need immediate assistance for this vital and sensitive situation, contact SERVPRO of Silver Lake / Echo Park at (213) 628-2000 today and get your standing water problems solved by a professional and 5-star service you can trust to do the job right the first time.
How Can I Quickly Remove Water Damage from My Los Angeles Hotel?
A water loss to your Los Angeles business can be rough, let SERVPRO assist your business.
When plumbing breaks occur within between the ceiling and floor of the above level, the result can be substantial water damage that must be addressed immediately.
Plumbing tucked between the floor of an upper level and the ceiling of the main story in your Los Angeles hotel might be aesthetically pleasing, but can also lead to some widespread loss effects should a plumbing break occur. Addressing these concerns as quickly as possible can help both of the building's affected stories get better protected from the spreading damage. Our fast-responding SERVPRO technicians can help.
Our professionals can work fast to begin water cleanup in Los Angeleshotels like yours, thanks to our experience with commercial losses to our extensive inventory of extractors, drying units, and cleaning products. As you might expect, little of the restoration can begin in your lobby or guest rooms until our professionals recognize what all materials have become affected by this plumbing breach and determine where this break in the utilities has occurred.
How Bad is the Damage?
Job scoping is a vital process for our responding SERVPRO technicians, as it showcases much of the current situation and details the necessary tools and personnel required to restore it. We have many sophisticated tools and technologies developed exclusively to help evaluate moisture damage and dampness pockets beyond the surface to reduce the need for unnecessary controlled demolition and later reconstruction. Some of the information that we can catalog from thorough job scoping include:
- Water migration - An objective of thoroughly evaluating moisture content beyond the surface materials is to show where water migration occurs and what structural elements might have become impacted without yet showing signs of damage.
- Affected materials - Probing meters and surface moisture sensors can indicate where moisture exists and which materials are most impacted. Higher concentrations narrow the search field for the plumbing break, and it can show where controlled demolition might be necessary.
- Irreparable damage - An inspection of the area can identify sagging materials, bloating of ceiling tiles, and other clear indications of water damage. These materials must often get discarded and later replaced.
Can Affected Materials Get Protected?
Just because structural materials like the ceiling in your hotel lobby get damaged by the water does not mean that they are beyond restoration. It is always the priority of our responding technicians to restore before replacement when it is cost-effective and possible to do this. With that in mind, specific tools can help to manage these pressing loss concerns to prevent unnecessary controlled demolition and repairs. Some of these include:
- Injecti-Dry System - A positive pressure system that used multiple small hoses to inject heated air into structural cavities like the ceiling system. Without excessive water, this Inject-Dry approach can significantly increase evaporative rates.
- Air Movers - Where portions of the ceiling area have become exposed, centrifugal air movers can get positioned on saturated materials to evaporate surface moisture and trapped water.
- Dehumidifiers - Evaporation can cause a rise in the humidity of the hotel, making desiccant and low-grain refrigerant (LGR) dehumidifiers a valuable addition to the drying process.
What Can Effective Containment Do for Your Hotel?
Physical barriers help to isolate areas in need of drying. With a wooden framework and poly sheeting, we can prevent the continued spread of loss effects, including migrating water, microbial concerns, and even residues that must get cleaned. Containment strategies are also vital for your business model during this time of restoration. Some of the ways that quickly establishing containment barriers in the hotel can help include:
- Keep your doors open
- Prevent traffic in the work area
- Allow our technicians to work around the clock to solve the issue
What if Demolition is Necessary?
We have an in-house team of qualified commercial contractors that can help with even substantial loss incidents. We can work quickly to establish the appropriate controlled demolition to limit discarded materials and make build back more efficient and cost-effective. From insulation vacuums to remove these wet materials to discarding sagging drywall on the ceiling, we can work to rebuild these areas "Like it never even happened."
When plumbing breaches occur between the floors of your hotel, many of your guests and communal areas can become affected. Our SERVPRO of Silver Lake / Echo Park professionals can respond quickly to these emergencies with the tools and experience to help. Give us a call anytime that you need us at (213) 628-2000.
Is My Fire Los Angeles Damage Considered Major or Minor?
Fire damage can seem quite overwhelming. Contact our SERVPRO team for effective fire damage remediation services.
SERVPRO Understands Your Los Angeles Home is Important and Handles All Types of Damage by Fire
Any fire is devastating to the family involved, but some determinations classify the damage done to the structure. Different methods for cleaning and restoration depend upon how extensive the fire was in Los Angeles.
What are the three levels of fire damage?
If you need fire damage restoration in Los Angeles, SERVPRO's fire and smoke restoration technicians (FSRT) provide emergency mitigation fast. The level of damage done dictates the type of cleaning and restoration that will be utilized in your home to leave it "Like it never even happened."
- Minor Fire Damage – Smoke residue is contained in smaller areas and leaves a light to a moderate residue. Walls and ceilings need repainting, but only minor items need replacing.
- Medium Fire Damage – More extensive smoke damage through the house. The residue is worse. Items like furniture may need replacing. Wood surfaces require refinishing. Odors linger and are more potent.
- Major Fire Damage- Damage is extensive, and interior walls, support beams, and ceilings need replacing. Smoke residue is widespread, and odors are overwhelming. The home is boarded up, and contents removed to our cleaning facilities.
Giving You Back Your Home
With our extensive fire damage restoration methods, we return your home to you. FSRT teams apply the cleaning methods that will work best for your level of loss.
- Wet & Dry Cleaning – all levels of fire damage and includes cleaning personal belongings, furniture, and structure. Dry cleaning gets used for porous, non-washable surfaces. It's the primary method for minor damage.
- Airborne Scrubbers– used to remove air particulates.
- Immersion Cleaning – cleans smoked damaged non-porous items
- Thermal Foggers – neutralizes odors and works on porous items
- Specialty Restoration – includes documentation restoration, electronic repair, and other types of unique situations.
- Water Extraction – water damage is a problem when there is a fire, so steps to remove are implemented.
Contact SERVPRO of Silver Lake / Echo Park at (213) 628-2000 for fire and smoke restoration. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster.
Click here for more information about Los Angeles.
I Need Help in Restoring My Los Angeles Office Building After a Fire. Who Do I Call?
When your office building has fire damage, you can trust SERVPRO of Silver Lake / Echo Park to clean it up and restore it effectively.
Contact SERVPRO to Perform Commercial Fire Damage Restoration in Your Los Angeles Office Building
Fires are as likely to happen in commercial buildings as in homes, and they can be devastating. An office building fire can be particularly dangerous because of the furniture like chairs and desks closely packed in working areas ad the many employees present. After a fire loss incident in your office building in Los Angeles, you can hire SERVPRO to restore the property so that normal business operations can resume.
What steps can you take to restore my property?
Our restoration experts are there to assist you to recover from the fire loss. To handle the commercial fire damage in your Los Angeles office building, we can take several steps based on the extent of the fire. Here are some steps we can take:
• Safety assessment – We can assess building safety by looking out for structural issues and other dangers like chemicals and asbestos that could harm individuals entering the building.
• Securing the building – A fire can leave some parts of your office building exposed and open. We can secure the property by boarding up the openings with exterior grade plywood, polythene sheeting, or roofing tarpaulins.
• Containment – If only a part of the office building is affected, we can seal off the affected area and request people in the building to reduce movement to those areas.
What does cleanup work involve?
Fire damage increases quickly with time, and that’s why we begin the clean-up process as soon as it is safe to do so. This process can start with removing debris from the premises. We can remove materials like charred carpets, furnishings and ceiling tiles, and dispose of them appropriately.
Addressing the chemical or water damage from firefighting efforts is also vital. We can use portable pumps to extract the water and then dry the building using air movers and dehumidifiers.
Another issue we deal with it smoke damage. Apart from walls and floors, smoke can ruin many items in your office building. Businesses usually contain electronics, décor, and furniture, among other items. Smoke damage can affect specific spaces that are seemingly enclosed, like closets and desk drawers. Our team can use structure cleaning solutions and cleaning agents to salvage furniture, flooring, office equipment, and other items.
What about the odor. Can you remove it?
Our SERVPRO team can take measures to eliminate the persistent smoke odors using deodorization products like water-based odor counteractants, sealers, and odor counteracting beads. Deodorization is an essential step in the fire recovery process since odors can have a negative impact on customers and people who work in the building.
When your office building has fire damage, you can trust SERVPRO of Silver Lake / Echo Park to clean it up and restore it effectively. Contact us today at (213) 628-2000.
What is the Best Way to Get Flood Water Out of My Los Angeles Home?
We are available 24/7 for emergency service, and we send out a team in as little as four hours when you give us a call.
SERVPRO is Available in Los Angeles for Expert Flood Damage Restoration!
Flooding is rarely a situation that you can prepare for, especially when a storm comes in quickly and leaves your Los Angeles home with a copious amount of standing water. Any water loss situation brings a good deal of stress and chaos to your home, which is why contacting water restoration technicians (WRT) is usually the best option. SERVPRO can come to your home 24/7 to help ensure that your interior gets restored quickly to preloss condition, and you can get back to life as usual.
How Long Will Water Extraction Take?
When you call us for service, our team comes out to assess your flood damage in Los Angeles so that we can formulate an efficient plan for extraction and restoration. The length of time the project takes from start to finish depends significantly on the amount of water and the level of damage. We use IICRC-certified techniques that allow us to manage flood loss events of all types. Our crew chiefs are available 24 hours a day, seven days a week. In many cases, we can have a team on-site and ready to start work in as little as four hours or less.
What Tools Do You Bring to the Job?
Our Green Fleet is loaded with advanced tools, equipment, and cleaning agents that allow us to expedite each flood loss project. Some of the tools that we use most in jobs include:
• Extraction Equipment: Submersible pumps are helpful when we need to remove water from targeted areas within your home. Truck-mounted water extraction tools are perfect when dealing with a situation that calls for hundreds of gallons of water to be removed.
• Air Moving Equipment: Air-moving technology like industrial-strength fans and air movers are critical on each water loss job. This equipment helps to ensure air flows over your furniture and flooring to speed up water evaporation. Our team repositions our air mover tools as needed throughout the project to ensure maximum efficiency.
• Dehumidification Equipment: A series of dehumidifiers of industrial-grade help to pull up excess moisture from the air in your home, which helps to lower humidity levels. The dehumidifiers work in unison with air movers and fans to keep secondary damage from happening to your floors, furniture, and walls.
What is a Controlled Demolition?
There are times with a flood damage project when controlled demolition is necessary. This process allows us to not only remove damaged building materials, but it also helps us to locate hidden pockets of pooled water or moisture. Water from a flood often becomes absorbed and encapsulated in woodwork, flooring, and walls. Instead of leaving it to chance and allowing it to dry over time, we have a range of strategies to get to the heart of the matter:
• Flood cuts can be made several inches over the waterline when you have saturated drywall
• Holes can be drilled in masonry mortar joints
• Baseboards can be removed, and holes may be drilled into the bottom of walls, which allows us to force air in for expedient drying
• Strips of hardwood floors or wood panels can be loosened to enhance drying
We Carefully Follow Water Migration
Something many homeowners are unaware of is that water often migrates into other areas than the flood loss zone. For us to execute a flawless project, our skilled technicians take the time to follow the path of potential water migration. This helps us to ensure that no further damage takes place with your building materials and that we inhibit dangerous mold and mildew growth.
• Water never remains static once it enters into your home
• Water begins seeping, percolating, and flowing throughout building materials and cavities
Why Can’t I Perform Flood Water Removal On My Own?
Whenever your Los Angeles home takes on floodwater, various elements like solid waste, mud, silt, and other debris is often present. Our trained water restoration technicians (WRT) have rakes and other hand tools that allow us to remove solids found in the water quickly. The powerful truck-mounted extractor tool is also helpful for removing water that is mixed with debris. Trash pumps can quickly pull out both water and solids rapidly, while submersible pumps help wrap up the rest of the water removal if the level is higher than two inches in depth.
To ensure safety, our skilled technicians always wear personal protective equipment (PPE) while removing and cleaning up floodwater. Treatment of the water with a disinfectant prior to removal is also common practice to further increase protection from various biological agents.
Remember that flood damage does not have to be stressful, which is why it is best to contact our team at SERVPRO of Silver Lake / Echo Park when you need help. We are available 24/7 for emergency service, and we send out a team in as little as four hours when you give us a call at (213) 628-2000.
Why Does SERVPRO Use Chemicals for Water Damaged Houses in Los Angeles?
SERVPRO Provides safe cleanup and disinfecting after flooding or other events in your Los Angeles property
Homes Needing Restoration Often Face Hazards at the Microscopic Level
When flooding happens, or a toilet or sink overflows, water carries contaminants into your home’s living area. Drying a home in Los Angeles with water damage is not enough in these situations. We also need to destroy as much of the microbial population as possible that is now existing in your residence. We often use spraying and fogging, as these methods ensure an even application, and the fine mist can penetrate tiny areas.
Which kind of spray might my home need?
SERVPRO’s water damage technicians (WRT) might use more than one type of chemical inside your Los Angeles home. Dirty water often contains contaminants that can cause health effects. Because of the more direct air currents, we might not need to spray an antifungal to prevent mold on your kitchen floor while we recommend the same treatment for the area below your home. Some of the sprays that we use include
• EPA-registered disinfectant sprays (which kill pathogens on contact or shortly thereafter),
• antifungal sprays (that shrink around microbes like mold and its spores, leaving them encapsulated),
• cleaning agents that help loosen soil and debris, and
• deodorizing agents (that combat odor by binding with odor-producing substances at the molecular level.)
Do I have options regarding the sprays used inside my house?
Yes! We use several different types of chemicals, including those for families with sensitive individuals or those who want a greener experience. Just ask about this, and we can provide you with technical information sheets on each (MSDS), as well as the benefits and drawbacks of each option you are interested in us using.
SERVPRO of Silver Lake / Echo Park wants to be your go-to restoration team, for water damage, as well as other disasters that happen unexpectedly. Call us at (213) 628-2000 for certified professionals who can make your home “Like it never even happened.”
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned – a defensive cleaning program
Our defensive cleaning program gives your business a way forward by providing your employees and customers ongoing safety and assuredness.
Let us help you get back to business
As our communities re-open in Los Angeles, we’re all moving back toward a new kind of normal. The expectations of visitors, customers, and employees who come into our establishments have evolved, and staying safe and well is a top concern. The global COVID-19 pandemic has changed what it means to be clean, and we’ve developed a program to help your business meet the new higher standard of clean that is now expected.
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned is a defensive cleaning program we’re offering to businesses and commercial locations to address the current COVID-19 pandemic. This proactive viral pathogen cleaning program goes well beyond janitorial or carpet cleaning. By choosing Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you, your employees, your customers, and your community can rest assured that you’ve selected a higher cleaning standard – you are Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned.
Extensive training and specialized products
As the #1 choice in cleanup and restoration*, we stand on more than 50 years of experience and expertise to help your business become Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned. Beyond fire & water, SERVPRO professionals are trained and experienced in biohazard decontamination and chemical spills – always adhering to the cleaning and decontamination standards set by the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention and local authorities.
From formulating and creating our proprietary cleaning products, like SERVPROXIDE, at our headquarters in Gallatin, TN, to taking the utmost care while disinfecting, we will ensure you and your business are set up to inspire consumer confidence as the economy continues to reopen.
3 C’s – Consult, Clean, and Certify
When the stakes are this high, you want a partner who has developed an industry leading, proprietary training program, cleaning solutions, and remediation processes over decades. We’ve cleaned up some of the most challenging biohazards imaginable. Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned reflects our unique experiences and capabilities. The program is grounded with our unique 3 C’s: Consult, Clean, and Certify.
- Consult – Every business is different, which is why you’ll be assigned a Cleaning Protocol Consultant who understands your business and will create a cleaning program to meet your specific needs. This program will be developed based on your business type, size of space, amount of high frequency touchpoints, foot traffic and congestion points.
- Clean – Based on your specific business needs, your location will undergo a thorough, deep clean, using exclusive cleaning products, according to protocols set forth by the CDC. Our employees have years of experience, and we will go beyond the scope of work that regular janitorial staff perform. Cleanup procedures generally include cleaning of porous and non-porous surfaces, disinfecting of non-porous surfaces, cleaning and disinfecting of equipment, tools, and/or supplies used for cleanup process, and disposal of hazardous materials. In the event of a suspected or confirmed COVID-19 event, we will be there cleaning within 24 hours to ensure you get back to business as quickly as possible.
- Certify - Once your business location has been Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned, you will gain access to proprietary signage, digital emblems, and other collateral that communicates that you’ve selected a higher standard of clean available to help protect your employees and customers. And because we add the day, month, and year to that proprietary stamp of clean, your guests will know that not only did you choose Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned,but that your location is being cleaned regularly at this standard.
Call today for a Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation
We’re Here to Help – 24 hours a day, seven days a week – until life is back to normal in the communities we all call home.
Call SERVPRO of Silver Lake / Echo Park today at (213) 628-2000 for your Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned consultation.
* #1 Choice in cleanup & restoration based Commercial Attitude & Usage Tracking study. Polling 816 commercial business decision makers on first choice for future needs related to cleanup & restoration work. Study conducted by C&R Research: October 2019
Certified: SERVPRO Cleaned means professionally trained SERVPRO franchises perform the requested cleaning, sanitizing and disinfection services according to proprietary SERVPRO protocols and recognized industry and CDC standards with EPA approved cleaning products to deliver a SERVPRO certified cleaning experience. Each SERVPRO franchise is independently owned and operated.
Los Angeles Commercial Properties that Will be Reopening Must Earn Consumer Confidence
SERVPRO can Prepare your commercial site for reopening with advanced cleaning services that include disinfecant applications.
When the public returns to businesses and especially restaurants that have been closed, they will have concerns about the establishments’ cleanliness. Cleanliness is associated with good health, and soil and grime are related to poor health. A business that is reopening must look, smell, and be clean.
SERVPRO of Silver Lake / Echo Park helps Businesses Re-Earn the Los Angeles Public Trust
We have been in the cleaning and property damage restoration business for a long time. Our team of expert specialty cleaning technicians has worked on sewage spill remediation, mold and microbial removal, and biohazard crime & trauma scene cleaning. Having this experience makes our team more than qualified to perform virus cleanup. Because we offer core services such as carpet cleaning, HVAC cleaning, power-washing, and others, we are able to make a building sparkle. And, the sparkle is what will convey to consumers that you are concerned about protecting their health.
Currently, our cleaning teams are helping businesses and others with preventative cleaning measures. Once again, when the public sees professionals working at a location that is open, they have a better impression of that company.
Please contact SERVPRO of Silver Lake and Echo Park to discuss your current or future cleaning needs. We offer flexible hours of service with specific plans for different types of business and all for a reasonable cost. We are also continuing to perform mold, fire, and water damage cleanup 24/7 for our clients that have those emergency needs. We are pleased to speak with you about ways we may be of assistance at SERVPRO of Silver Lake / Echo Park at (213) 628-2000
Disclaimer: Advice from the medical and scientific community regarding how to deal with the coronavirus is based on present knowledge, which is subject to change as the situation continues to develop. There can be no assurance that disinfectants alone will be adequate to fully eliminate the virus. We are not physicians or infectious disease professionals. Consult your medical professionals for individual medical advice.