Recent Before & After Photos

Why SERVPRO for Los Angeles Cleanups

Whether a wind storm, deluge, or fire damages your property in Los Angeles, be like many satisfied customers, call SERVPRO. We're Faster To Any Size Disaster, a... READ MORE

Water Damage Repair And Restoration In Echo Park

Water can damage your Echo Park home quickly, and our experts are standing by 24/7 to help! Our specialists will arrive swiftly and begin the restoration proces... READ MORE

Water Leak in a Los Angeles Home Office

The busted water line in a Los Angeles home can spew out gallons of water within minutes of the rupture. The pooling water is at least not contaminated as is th... READ MORE

Los Angeles Office Duct Cleaning

The air quality in Los Angeles office buildings is monitored often. The atmospheric conditions unique to this area of California can cause "sick buildings" caus... READ MORE

Rebuild of a Fire Damaged Kitchen in Highland Park

This smoky kitchen was the result of a dryer fire. We completely removed all porous materials due to the smoke penetration, cleaned the framing of the structure... READ MORE

Heavy Rain Damage in Hollywood Hills

This ceiling was removed due to large mold growth resulting from heavy rain over the course of several days. Technicians at SERVPRO Silver Lake/Echo Park worked... READ MORE

SERVPRO Responds To Water Damage In Los Angeles

Our crew at SERVPRO of Silver Lake / Echo Park quickly responded to a water damage emergency at a residential property in Los Angeles. A pipe broke on the floor... READ MORE

Fire Damage - Silver Lake Home

Fire damage at this Silver Lake Home started as an electrical fire in a ceiling light fixture. The attic area immediately surrounding the light fixture sustaine... READ MORE

Echo Park Lint Causing Fire

Clogged lint vents cause a significant percentage of fires in Echo Park and other areas of the country. Internal filters should be cleaned after each cycle. The... READ MORE

Fire Damage – Silver Lake Home

Fire damage at this Silver Lake Home was the result of an electrical arc in the wiring in the attic. Some stored items caught fire and began the blaze. The fire... READ MORE