Fire and Smoke Damage in an L.A. Condo
The service area of this condominium in Lose Angeles was blackened by a fire. The stacked items ignited, causing an oily smoke deposit on an infrastructure area of the large building. There was no danger to the residents, just a smelly mess that needed abatement. We wiped down the residue-covered plumbing and walls and set up several hydroxyl generators to help remove the odors. SERVPRO responds quickly to many such commercial cleanups, and that is why we are on the "call list" of many area management companies. When completed, it was "Like it never even happened." Call 24/7 for assistance with fire and smoke damage to your home or place of business at (323) 255-1000.