What Company Provides Emergency Water Damage Services in Los Angeles?
SERVPRO Offers Los Angeles Commercial Properties Water Damage Remediation.
Water-related issues have often impacted Los Angeles businesses without much or any warning at all. These have been caused by a wide array of unfortunate circumstances and have sometimes resulted from one of California’s infamous earthquakes. Simple everyday leaks to appliance or container failures are common culprits of local commercial water damage. However, on numerous occasions, earthquakes have either caused or exacerbated water-related problems and damage. With that said, there are some key ways area business owners can protect themselves from these destructive threats.
Common Causes of Water Damage
In order to better address their predicament, local business operators must know the source of their problem. Recently, more often than not, it has been found that Los Angeles commercial water damage has been caused by one or more of the following issues:
- Pipe leaks or ruptures, sometimes resulting from or worsened by seismic activity
- Malfunctioning commercial appliances that produce water leaks and standing water
- Accidentally activated sprinkler or fire prevention systems that spray water everywhere
- Corroded water containers or those overturned by earthquakes
These unfortunate occurrences have spelled disaster for several area businesses that have not properly addressed them in a timely manner.
Ways Local Business Owners Have Attempted to Avoid Suffering Waterborne Issues
Fortunately, many Los Angeles area businesses have learned how to avoid or, at least, lessen their odds of suffering the worse water-related damage. Some of the many things they have tried include:
- Retrofitting their facilities and appliances with mechanisms to make them more resistant to the effects of earthquakes
- Performing routine maintenance on their buildings and equipment to counteract the effects of wear and tear
- Having their businesses and appliances periodically inspected by professionals so that potential issues can be prevented
- Turning off their water utility during periods of seismic activity
- Using mold-resistance building materials and furnishings
These efforts have saved these owners both time and money, enabling them to avoid time-consuming and costly repairs. At the same time, they have helped keep businesses open even in the aftermath of locally devastating earthquakes, which has been extremely beneficial for owners and area residents.
While no amount of preparation is going to protect you from all potential water damage, your neighborhood SERVPRO of Silver Lake/Echo Park is a water damage restoration company that can handle these problems. Call us anytime at (213) 628-2000 for assistance.
Los Angeles Water Damage Restoration Companies Like SERVPRO Are Full-Service.
As experienced industry professionals, SERVPRO offers and is highly experienced in performing a wide range of water damage-related services. The following are just some of the services we offer to our commercial customers:
- Professional inspections to locate potential issues before they become major problems
- Water removal services
- Basement flooding cleanup
- Water damage repairs
- Antimicrobial and deodorizing fogging that eliminates harmful microbes and unpleasant smells
Unlike other water damage restoration companies, your local SERVPRO of Silver Lake/Echo Park can expertly perform all the services necessary to return your home to its pre-water event condition in record time. With this in mind, call us at (213) 628-2000 whenever you need help.