Spend Time Watching Animals in Los Angeles at the Zoo
Visit the Los Angeles Zoo by Making a Reservation Today
The Los Angeles Zoo is open and ready to take individual ticket reservations. Each time slot has maximum capacity limits for safety measures. Keeping this in mind, it is important to plan ahead since time slots often sell out. The zoo closed first due to the virus and then because of poor air quality during the local Bobcat and El Dorado wildfires. Although the zoo suspended their in-person talks to limit gathering in crowds, guests are still free to enjoy the zoo animals.
Here's What You Should Know About Zoo Visits
- Reservations are required for all visits.
- The zoo reserves the right to close certain attractions to allow for appropriate social distancing.
- While eating and drinking without a mask, stay stationary to limit possible exposure.
- High-touch areas and equipment such as drinking fountains are closed for safety.
- Tickets range from $17 to $22.
If you need water removal in the greater Los Angeles area, contact SERVPRO of Silver Lake / Echo Park for 24/7 Emergency Service at (213) 628-2000.