Flood Damage in Los Angeles
Who Makes Repairs from Flood Damage in Los Angeles
Floodwaters washing through a home can do a tremendous amount of damage in a manner of minutes. Floors and walls are coated with mud and debris, the furniture is ruined, and even the heating system is contaminated. The home must be cleaned and repaired, requiring many different skill sets and tradespeople.
SERVPRO has many years of experience providing flood damage services in Los Angeles and surrounding areas. Many of our clients are overwhelmed at the damage and wonder how can their families ever recover. Not only does the home have to be cleaned, de-sanitized, it also must be repaired. We provide a one-stop shop for disaster recovery. This includes:
• Debris removal
• Cleaning, sanitization and applying EPA approved disinfectants
• HVAC cleaning and repair or replacement
• Electrical system verification and repair
• Damaged structure repairs such as walls, windows, and doors
• Drywall installation and painting
• Flooring replacement – tile, hardwood, carpeting
SERVPRO possesses general contractor licenses: 999460, CSLB: 999460. Our team is a one-stop-shop that can complete and coordinate all of the work needed to restore your home to its original condition, “Like it never even happened.”
Call SERVPRO of Silver Lake / Echo Park for assistance after a flood. Call us at (213) 628-2000. We’re Faster to Any Size Disaster.
For more about Los Angeles click here.